Search This Blog

Mar 9, 2012

Next item; "We Cry Out" & March 11 songs

Greetings worship leaders! This Sunday we’ll give Jesus Culture’s “We cry out” a go.
NB: we might not do “We cry out”  with the congregation this Sunday already, because it depends on how well we do in the practice.
March 11 songs;
ITEM: “We cry out” (tentatively)
1.       'Dancing Generation’
2.       ‘History Maker’
3.       ‘Let it rain’
4.       ‘New wine’ (if there’s time in our practice, so we might not do this with the congregation either, but bring the music with just incase)
Album: We Cry Out    (Capo 3)             Intro: Em, C2, G
 
  Verse 1:
           Em               G/B
  When I'm dry and thirsty Lord,
           C2              G
  And I'm crying out for more,
  Em           G/B           C2     {G}
  I know I can trust in your love.
           Em              G/B
  In the darkness in the night,
             C2              G
  When I'm starving for the light,
  Em           G/B           C2     {G}
  I know I can trust in your love.
  
  Pre-Chorus:
  Am7          G/B         C2
  You keep no record of my sin
  Am7            G/B          D
  You don't remember all my shame
  
  Chorus:
  C2
  Your love, heals every disease
  G/B
  Your love, fulfils my every need
  Em
  Your love, is everything to me
  D
  Your love, is everything
   
  Bridge:
                C2                        D
  I will not forget, I won't forget your promises
                Em                        D/F#
  I will not forget, I won't forget your love     (x4)
                C2                        D
  I will not forget, nothing impossible
                Em                        D/F#
  I will not forget, I won't forget your love     (x4)

Verse
Pre-Chorus
Chorus
Verse
Pre-Chorus
Chorus
Bridge X2
Tag
Chorus
Bridge

Much love and peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs