Search This Blog

Mar 23, 2012

25 March Songs

ITEM: We cry out
1.       REND
2.       Unashamed Love
3.       Finally I Surrender

NB: the official team social won’t be this Saturday/ Sunday, but if anyone still wants to, they’re obviously welcome to come on over anyway..

For those who (Like me) have lost the last song;
We meet at 07h30

PS: I Need Anneli, Marko and Igor to confirm if they receive this blog mail (Igg’s I’m letting it go to you every week for Inge)



Finally I Surrender

Verse 1
G   D Bm  G/B G               D/F#
All I want is You to have Your way
G   D       Bm  G/B      G        D/F#
You are the Potter and I am the clay

Verse 2
G   D Bm   G/B G               D/F#
All I need is You to have Your way
G   D   Bm  G/B  G                    D/F#
You are Creator and I'm what You've made

Chorus
          G     Bm
Finally I Surrender
           G     D
Finally I Surrender

Bridge
        G        Bm
You are God I am man
        G       D
You are sovereign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs