Search This Blog

Jan 28, 2012

Hi guys
Here is the songs until the end of March remember this is just a guideline we could change song even on Sunday mornings so be open to change and flexibility.  Please come prepared with these songs and remember to go through them in the week.  Please know that you are doing this as unto the Lord we love you lots and appreciate you Sean and Suzanne
29 Jan
Item:  Rend
1.  Happy day
2.  Everlasting
3.  How great is our God
5 Feb
Item:  Rend
1.  I am a friend of God
2.  Open the eyes of my heart
3.  Facedown
12 Feb
Item:  Rend
1.  I have found
2.  U is die een
3.  Here I am to worship
19 Feb
Item:  Deep cries out to deep
1.  Sing my love
2.  Rend
3.  Alles
26 Feb
Item:  Deep cries out to deep
1.  Loof die Heer hy is goed
2.  My soul longs for you
3.  Fire
4  March
Item:  TBA...
1.  Deep cries out to deep
2.  Rend
3.  U is 'n Heilige God
11 March
Item:   TBA...
1. Vader (ons eer U)
2.  Rythm of Heaven
3.  Fire
 
18  March
Item:   TBA...
1.  Sing,sing,sing
2.  Facedown
3.  Laat dit reen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs