Search This Blog

Sep 6, 2011

Next Item; Happy Day

Happy Day - Tim Hughes

Verse 1:
G
The greatest day in history
C
Death is beaten, you have rescued me
Em C
Sing it out Jesus is alive

The empty cross, The empty grave
Life eternal You have won the day
Shout it out Jesus is alive...
D
He's alive!

Chorus:
G C Em
Oh happy day, happy day
D
You washed my sin away...
G C Em
Oh happy day, happy day
D G C Em
I'll never be the same
D G C Em D
Forever I am changed...

Verse 2:
When I stand, in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours, Jesus You are mine
Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive
He's alive

Bridge:

1st time through: Play each chord once, ringing out, except the G
2nd time through: Palm mute the chords except the G chord

Em D
Ohh... What a glorious day
C
What a glorious way
G
That You have saved me
Em D
Ohh... What a glorious day
C
What a glorious name...
G
JESUS!

Chorus X2
Bridge X2
Chorus

(Let me know if you want the guitar tabs)
Cheers! ----Sent via my 8l@ck8erry----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs