Search This Blog

Aug 8, 2011

conference preps

We need to keep the change overs for yesterday’s set (Saturday morning of the conference) in mind for the conference there were 2 places (between the first 3 songs) where there was uncertainty as to who was starting the song.

Then remember that we ARE leading the worship for Saturday morning also. We know that Abrie, Fransie and Jeanette are working that morning, so Marko will be on bass and Iggy on drums.

Remember also the black backing for your files.

This Thursday we’ll do the conference set of Sunday the 28’th (so that there are not two Sundays in a row with the same songs – eish), i.e. this Sunday we do;

1.      I am free

2.      All because of Jesus

3.      My soul longs for You

4.      Worthy

Then next Thursday the 18’th we’ll do the youth service of the 27’th and the songs for Sunday the 21’st, i.e.;

1.      Rain Down

2.      I am free

3.      Where are the sons

4.      Fire

5.      Holy, Holy, Holy

 

I’m quite confident we’ll be ok, but please let me know if you’re still keen to go through everything again on Saturday the 20’th??? Else, let me know if you want a copy of the song structures as I have them (I wasn’t going to stick to it to strictly, but seeing as we now want to keep it shorter, I will have to).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs