Search This Blog

Aug 4, 2011

Conference change

Hi yawl

We’ll also be doing the Saturday morning session at the conference anyway, it means that Marco will have to play bass and we won’t have Jeanette and Abrie with us. So, I’ll ask Stefan van der Merwe if he wouldn’t mind doing the sound desk on that Saturday morning, but I’ll confirm that with him.

Tonight’s songs will be used for that Saturday morning’s slot.

‘FIRE’ will no longer be our theme song since we wanted to shorted the worship duration in general.

If Marko can drum Saturday night, and Iggy Saturday morning & Sunday morning then I can lead those three session (we’ll test Marko J tonight to see how he’s doing, no pressure Marko! hehe).

Inge’s dance team is preparing a flag dance for Thursday night’s ‘Sing, Sing, Sing’.

FRIDAY  26  ‘Revelation song’ will be replaced with ‘Worthy’ & ‘Worthy’ left out of  THURSDAY 25; & hopefully the youth have stamina for one more song (albeit slow) on Saturday night.

THURSDAY 25 August (used for 24 July also)

1.       Sing, Sing, Sing

2.       All because of Jesus

3.       I have decided

4.       Fire

FRIDAY  26 August  (used for 31 July also)

1.      Rain down

2.      Sing my love

3.      My soul longs for You

4.      Worthy

SATURDAY 27  MORNING  (used for 7’th also)

1.      Sing my love

2.      Sing, Sing, Sing

3.      Where are the sons

4.      Holy, Holy, Holy

SATURDAY 27  EVENING  (used for 21’st of August also)

1.      Rain Down

2.      I am free

3.      Where are the sons

4.      Fire

5.      Holy, Holy, Holy

SUNDAY  28 August (used for 14 August also)

1.      I am free

2.      All because of Jesus

3.      My soul longs for You

4.      Worthy

NB: Let me know if you’re still keen to go through everything again on Saturday the 20’th???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs