Search This Blog

May 11, 2011

This Thursday

Hi Guys & Gals

This Thursday we will meet, but there won’t be a practice. We will all (even those who are off on Sunday, excepting Fransie (in Knysna) & Iggy (way too close to their big day, but is more than welcome if he feels ok to join in)) meet together @ 7, so that I can see some of you before that. We’ll use the rest of our time to pray together.

I would like you to email or print/ write out anything on your mind about the worship team. You don’t have to worry, I will never use it against you. It’s really just between each of you individually and me.

I would like you to indicate things that might make you unhappy as well as things you would perhaps like to see changed.

Anything at all, whatever you have to say… good or bad, let me know

I encourage everyone to make use of this opportunity to personally express how they feel without risk….

Thanks

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs