Search This Blog

Sep 17, 2010

19 Sep ; ITEM 2 "I have found"

There are two items for 19 Sep; (1) “Sing my love” and (2) “I have found” (below) ;

C     Em  G      D      C       Em           G    D

I have found a peace that plows on through the storm

C     Em  G      D      C       Em    G    D

I have found a joy that jumps over sadness

C     Em  G      D       C       Em      G    D

I have found a love that lights up every room

C     Em  G  D        C   Em   G    D

I have found, I found You

 

 

C                   D             Em

You are all I want, You are all I need

C                         D        Em

Everything my heart could hope for

C                       D        Em

We are longing for, the Glory of the Lord

C                            D     Em

Cause we know there’s so much more

 

 

 

I have found a trust that teaches how to rest

I have found a grace that guides me by the hand

I have found a strength that stands like a mountain

I have found, I found You

 

 

     C     G   Em  C    G   Em

Only You, fill my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs