Search This Blog

Sep 16, 2010

19 Sep - 31 Oct

19 Sep

ITEM; (TBA tomorrow) Either “I have found” or “Sing my love”

1.        Wie regeer

2.       Forever

3.       From the inside out (Everlasting)

4.       Alleluia

26 Sep (Holiday)

ITEM; (TBA tomorrow) Either “I have found” or “Sing my love”

1.        Dancing generation

2.       Halleluja in my hart

3.       Open the eyes of my hear

4.       How great is our God

3 Oct (Holiday)

ITEM; (TBA tomorrow) Either “I have found” or “Sing my love”

1.       I’m trading my sorrows

2.       Kom, Jesus, Kom

3.       Cry Abba (‘As we receive Your love’)

4.       Here I am to worship

10 OCt

ITEM;  Hillsongs “Rainbow”

1.       Making melody

2.       There’s no one like our God

3.       God is liefde

4.       God of wonders

17 Oct

ITEM; Hillsongs “Rainbow”

1.       I am free

2.       I love You Lord

3.       Humble King (‘Oh kneel me down again’)

4.       In die hemel

24 Oct

ITEM; Hillsongs “Rainbow”

1.       Friend of God

2.       Vader

3.       Majesty

4.       Holy, Holy, Holy

31 Oct

ITEM; Retief Burger

1.       Everyday

2.       I have decided

3.       I stand in awe (‘You are beautiful beyond description’)

4.       Jesus, Helig en gesalfde een

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs