Search This Blog

May 28, 2010

 

YOU LOVE NEVER FAILS (Capo 3)

 

EM             C             

Nothing can separate

G            D        

Even if I ran away

EM                     C                G, D

Your love never fails

 

EM                         C                    

I know I still make mistakes, but

    G                           D        

You have new mercies for me everyday

EM                    C  G, D      

Your love never fails

 

CHORUS

 

C                            G                   D  

You stay the same through the ages

AM                         C                      

Your love never changes

           G                                D                                           AM        

There maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

 

C            G                    D  

And when the oceans rage

       AM              C    

I don't have to be afraid

        G                     D 

Because I know that You love me

                  EM       C            G            D  

Your love never fails

 

VERSE 2

EM                                          C                                    

The wind is strong and the water's deep

    G                       D    

But I'm not alone in these open seas

EM                                        C            G, D                           

Cause Your love never fails

 

EM           C             

The chasm is far too wide

  G                            D         

I never thought I'd reach the other side

    EM                                    C            G, D                            

But Your love never fails

 

BRIDGE

C                     EM                D         

You make, all things, work together for my good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs