Search This Blog

Dec 1, 2009

[Fwd: Songs for the holidays]

Hi Guys;
Thanks Suzi for this selection;
Please remember to send me any other off days so I can note who will not be available (& when); so far I have it as such.
Please also pray that we get the amp sorted out to relieve all the audio anguish we're experiencing!!
Enjoy your holy times of rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 Dec
1. All because of Jesus
2. Hosanna in die hoogste
3. Here I am waiting(abide in me I pray)
4. O come all ye faithfull (IN AFRIKAANS)

13 Dec (Sean, Suzi, Igor off)
1. Praise Him you heavens
2. I love you Lord
3. More love, more power
4. Daar is niks

20 Dec (Igor, Romualdo, Marko off)
1. I am a friend of God
2. Let your kingdom come
3. U is die een
4. Here I am to worship

27 Dec (Christel, Romualdo off)
1. Vader
2. There's no one like our God
3. The Lord is gracious and compasionate
4. New Wine

3 Jan (Jeanette, Christel off)
1. Sing, sing, sing
2. Everlasting
3. Rythm of heaven
4. Revelation song(worthy is the Lamb)

10 Jan (Jeanette, Christel off)
1. Where are the Sons
2. Kom Jesus kom
3. As we receive Your love
4. You are a holy God (an all consuming fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs