Search This Blog

Dec 2, 2009

December 09 song list corrections

6 Dec (Igor off)
1. All because of Jesus
2. Hosanna in die hoogste
3. Here I am waiting(abide in me I pray)
4. Rythm of heaven

13 Dec (Sean, Suzi, Igor off)
1. Praise Him you heavens
2. I love you Lord
3. More love, more power
4. Daar is niks

20 Dec (Igor, Romualdo, Marko off)
1. I am a friend of God
2. Let your kingdom come
3. Here I am to worship
4. O come all ye faithfull (IN AFRIKAANS)

27 Dec (Christel, Romualdo off)

1. Vader
2. There's no one like our God
3. The Lord is gracious and compasionate
4. New Wine

3 Jan (Jeanette, Christel off)
1. Sing, sing, sing
2. Everlasting
3. U is die een
4. Revelation song(worthy is the Lamb)

10 Jan (Jeanette, Christel off)
1. Where are the Sons
2. Kom Jesus kom
3. As we receive Your love
4. You are a holy God (an all consuming fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs