Search This Blog

Nov 10, 2011

13 Nov songs

Hi Guys
We need to do two items for the end of year feast on the 20’th of November.
Please let me know if there a solo someone has or  perhaps something from your Sunday afternoon jams?
Let me know please, if no one comes back to me, I will have the whole team do two items then.
Then tonight/ this Sunday I will be on drums and Marko on Guitar, Fransie on Bass.

ITEM; TBA
1.       Sing for joy to the Lord our strength
2.       Today
3.       Alles
4.       You are a Holy God (chorus starts “and we cry…”)

And Remember angels; if you aint got / giving love – you aint got/ giving nothing! EVERYTHING is because of love. Love is not wishy washy – it is the most powerful force in the universe since the word says “GOD IS LOVE”!!!

Be  blessed  brothers and sisters! Blessed to overflowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs