Search This Blog

Jul 2, 2011

3 July Songs


From: Sean Keys
Sent: 01 July 2011 04:01 PM
To: Oasis Worship blog
Subject: 3 July Songs

Courageous saints!!!!
ITEM: ‘Jesus, Lover of my soul’ or ‘Shout to the Lord’
1.       My Redeemer lives
2.       ‘May our homes be filled with dancing’
3.       Shout to the Lord
4.       Jesus, Lover of my soul
It’s way back Sunday play back………!!!!!! We might leave out either  ‘Jesus, Lover of my soul’ or ‘Shout to the Lord’, since there’s a whole lota golden oldies in here.
Next Sunday we will still be in Knysna, Marko and Anneli will also still be away, and of course Iggy’s not back till August. I’ll ask Fransie to lead and Abrie will be on the sound desk. Then that leave Romualdo and Christell on music without drums with Jeanette support Fransie. Let us know if you guys will be ok with this or if we must make alternate arrangements.
You are blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs