Search This Blog

Jul 23, 2010

July-Aug2010 changes

Ok, so all the songs will be moved up one week, since we neglected to take the Manne-Kamp into account;

25 July

1 Aug
Item: ‘How He loves (He is Jealous of me)
1.       Leeu van Judah.
2.       Let Your kingdom come
3.       Your love reaches 2 the heavens
4.       breath
8 Aug
Item; ‘Your love never fails’
1.       ‘Your love never fails’
2.       sing,sing,sing
3.       Lord you have my heart
4.       U is di een
15 Aug
Item; LUIDKEELS (T.B.A.)
1.       Where are the sons
2.       Praise Him you heavens
3.       JC i think upon Your sacrifice
4.       Genade onbeskryflik groot
22 Aug
Item; LUIDKEELS (T.B.A.)
1.       making melody
2.       let Your kingdom come
3.       may the words of my mouth
4.       in the secret
29 Aug
Item; LUIDKEELS (T.B.A.)
1.       enemy's been defeated
2.       Your love is amazing (hallelujah (Your love makes me sing))
3.       Ek wil U loof
4.       Finally i surrender
5 Sep
Item; LUIDKEELS (T.B.A.)
1.       History Maker
2.       hoop vir die nasie
3.       New wine
4.       I surrender(i call out 2 u my God)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evangelism Christian Blogs